God has been doing amazing things in my life

Whether you are a Well sponsor, family member, friend, or curious passerby, I thank God for you and I thank you for visiting my blog site.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Welcome!


Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! My name is Ynette Evans and I am currently a second-year student at The Well Discipleship Training School in Atlanta, GA. During the day, I work for the School Nutrition Program with the Georgia Department of Education. As of January 19, I have worked there for over a year! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful job and be in school learning more about God and being a Christian!

For now, I'll keep it short and simple.

As I go on with this blog, I hope that this site will become interactive; as I let you into my life, thoughts and experiences, you can comment and share your own thoughts and experiences. I also check this site and my emails regularly, so please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, prayer requests, etc; It would be so wonderful to hear from you!

So, again welcome; I am honored that you have become a part of my journey!

No comments: